Woods Bamboo Massage Candle
Woods Bamboo Massage Candle
warm, dry, comforting timber land to ease grief and weariness and ground the soul
Our bamboo massage candles are available in 2 sizes: Petite or Regular.
regular: 150 grams (burn time 55-60 hours)
*estimated burn time, subject to the amount used for massaging
We believe in transparency and authenticity. You can breathe easy knowing all ingredients meet our finest standards of quality and safety.
Bamboo Massage Candles™️ are made without
x Artificial fragrance
x Synthetic colours
x Nitro Musk
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil (Soy Wax), Organic Virgin Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Virgin Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond Sweet) Oil, Organic Virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Leaf Oil, Organic Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood Atlas) Wood Oil, Organic Cupressus Senpervirens (Cypress) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniperberry Himalayan) Fruit Oil, Abies Sibirica (Fir Needle Siberian) Needle Oil, Organic Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Origanum Marjorana (Marjoram Sweet) Leaf Oil, Organic Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Leaf Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood Atlas) Wood Oil, Love & Care.
100% Pure Essential Oil blend:
- Organic Cedarwood Atlas (𝔠𝔢𝔡𝔯𝔲𝔰 𝔞𝔱𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔞): sedative and astringent, calming nervous tension, resolving tangled emotions
- Rosewood (𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔟𝔞 𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔞𝔢𝔬𝔡𝔬𝔯𝔞): antidepressant and tonic, stabilising the central nervous system, relieving stress and anxiety
- Marjoram Sweet (𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔞𝔫𝔲𝔪 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔧𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔞): clearing the chest and easing respiratory difficulties, remedy for insomnia
- Organic Ginger (𝔷𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔦𝔟𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔰): warming the body, stabilising the mind
- Juniperberry Himalayan (𝔧𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔲𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔰): depurative and detoxicant, driving out toxins that no longer serve
- Organic Virgin Jojoba Oil: rich in vitamin E, proteins and fatty acids, and has a similar molecular structure and composition to our natural oils found in skin sebums, making it an ideal moisturiser and barrier for all skin types.
- Organic Virgin Sweet Almond Oil: rich in vitamin A, B, D, E and monosaturated fatty acids with high affinity with the skin, and is highly regarded for its ability to soften and condition the skin.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil: rich in vitamin E, antioxidants and polyphenols, and helps strengthen the skin barrier while maintaining skin hydration.
有機首壓甜杏仁油: 含豐富維生素 A、B、D、E、Omega 脂肪酸及蛋白質，具良好親膚性，因此較脆弱的過敏性肌膚/嬰兒肌膚均適合使用
How to use:
step 2. let it cool for 1-2mins before dipping in with fingertips.
step 3. apply directly onto skin and massage gently during your self-care rituals. repeat as desired.
- not recommended for pets (especially cats) owner, children, pregnant ladies and people who are suffering from hypertension or epilepsy.
- for nursing moms, please consult your physician before purchase.
- perform skin patch test on elbows before use.
- due to the phototoxicity in citrus oils, avoid exposure to sunlight for 12hrs after application.
< 注意事項 >
Candle care tips:
- Natural bamboo can be flammable if the wick becomes too long. Always trim the wick to 0.5cm before each burn.
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.
- Avoid high temperature difference, e.g. we suggest keeping the max burning hours at 4hrs, and if the candle is placed in an air-conditioned room, we would suggest bringing the max burning hours down to 2hrs, to minimise the extreme temperature difference.
- Do NOT blow out your candle as it may cause the wax to splatter and smoke to fill the room. Use a candle snuffer/dipper instead.
- Extinguish if the flame flickers or becomes too high/too close to the bamboo. Let it cool, trim the wick and check for unwanted draughts before relighting.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for 12hrs after application as citrus essential oils may cause phototoxic reactions.
About the brand:
- Awarded top 50 Women of Wellness 2022
- Voted Gold winner of Best Conscious Home & Lifestyle Brand 2021
- Established in Hong Kong with business registration 2020