A toner, face mist and mask activator. Prep your skin after cleansing with this balancing and hydrating aloe vera based toner.
When you feel like mixing things up, pair this with the ginger clay mask. And on hot sunny days, this floral spritzer revitalises and deeply hydrates. Keep one on your desk and another in your bag for when you need a boost like a cool drink of water for your thirsty skin.
- Hydrates and soothes your skin
- Suitable for ALL skin types
- Made with fair trade and sustainably sourced ingredients
- No synthetic preservatives, colours or fragrances
Aloe vera (aloe barbadensis miller) liquid, vegetable glycerin*, palmarosa (cymbopogon martinii) oil**, geranium (pelargonium roseum asperum) oil*, lavender (lavandula angustifolia) oil* and eucalyptus (eucalyptus globulus) oil.
*Certified organic **Wildcrafted
How to use:
- As a face mist: When a pick-me up is needed, spritz 15 – 20cm away from skin.
- As a toner: After using Beet this Honey Cleanser, saturate cotton pad and wipe thoroughly over cleansed face and neck as toner to remove remaining impurities to complete cleansing routine. Your skin is now ready for The Face Oil.
- As a mask activator: Mix 1 tablespoon of the liquid with 2 tablespoons of the Ginger Clay Scrub Mask or Acai Moringa Coco Cleanser.
Shake prior to use. Always do a skin patch test in case of allergy. Store away from direct sunlight.
"First thing I reach for in the morning. A few spritz to wake my skin and I up with a refreshing scent." -Winona