The most eco-friendly calculator: made from organic Bamboo!
Powered by solar cells and using bamboo for the complete body of the calculator, our solar bamboo calculator is the most eco-friendly calculator out there.
Bamboa is dedicated to replace any unsustainable material such as plastic with bamboo and here is the finest example of how we have replaced the entire plastic calculator body with a bamboo one.
It is not only pleasing to the eyes, but the bamboo calculator also just feels so natural to the touch, and of course being bamboo, it is naturally antibacterial. It is great for everyone to use, whether at home or in the office. The keys and display are nice and big too.
- Why bamboo again? Because it is the fastest growing plant on the planet, in fact a grass.
- It can therefore serve as a perfect alternative to anything using plastic.
- Using bamboo products is our and your way of saving the earth’s resources.
About the brand:
Founded in 2008 by Julia Washbourne, Bamboa’s products are made out of 100% bamboo from sustainable forests in Asia, by local families and communities. All products are produced to the highest environmental and social standards, from the products conception to end of life.
All bamboo items are biodegradable and use sustainable packaging.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on the planet
- Bamboo doesn’t require irrigation or pesticides to grow
- Bamboo releases 35% more oxygen than trees, therefore helps offset CO2
- Bamboo provides a livelihood to rural communities
At Bamboa Home, we constantly keep in mind that resources and energy supplies are becoming scarcer. Therefore we have considered it our calling to help rediscover the beauty and qualities of a sustainable resource: Bamboo.
Bamboa’s mission is to provide attractive, useful and sustainable bamboo products that help rural communities, support local artisans and encourage the use of a sustainable resource.
"We believe that beautiful and durable products should not come at the environment’s expense”
- Julia Washbourne CEO & Founder