A lush linen scent for a balancing clean sweetness from Lily of the Valley, Sandalwood with a little bit of vanilla, and the top notes' showcasing the Ozonic quality of this scent.
Top: Ozone and Lemon
Middle: Luxe Linen and Lily of the Valley
- Made with 100% Essential Oil & 100% Natural Soy Wax
- Handpoured in small batches
- Non-toxic, natural and organic ingredients
SIZE & MATERIAL
NET WT 180 ML / 6.09 OZ Black Frosted Glass with Wooden Lid
• Allow min. 4 hours for the candle’s first light to burn while attended to avoid memory ring.
• Only burn candles for 4-5 hours at a time.
• Total burning time last approx. 40-45 hours.
• Keep the wick trimmed for 1/8”-1/4” before relighting
• Extinguish the flame by gently covering the lid and open to let the smoke exhaust, or best to use snuffer.
• Use within 1 year after opening.
WARNING SAFETY / 警告
• Keep out of reach of children & pets.
• Stay away from flammable objects.
• Burn on heat resistance surface.
• Never leave candle unattended.
About the brand:
The BLOMSTRE are a hubby and wifey duo, home and lifestyle artisan creators based in Hong Kong. Jerwine started this as a passion project in her home studio, and her husband Aaron supports his wife's dream with love.
From hand crafted items to the latest collection that are hand-poured, made in small batches and uses non-toxic, natural and organic ingredients for Soy Wax Candles, Room + Linen Fragrance Spray, Essential Oils, and variety types of diffusers to offer.
All of home décor products are beautifully presented in a no-plastic velvet pouches that you can reuse as a vanity pouch or for your re-gifting.
BLOMSTRE in Norwegian means "to bloom / to flourish / to prosper" and that is the foundation of our mission, to be able to flourish enough as a business to make a positive impact and become a kind of business that enables us to make a huge contribution to the community.
With love, We are thrilled to create products you so love that you can solely focus on feeling great!
WIFEY JERWINE + HUBBY AARON QUE
SOULS & FOUNDERS OF THE BLOMSTRE
To prove that sustainability is stylish and to make shopping for eco-conscious brands easy and accessible.