Created with super soft medical-grade silicone, the LUÜNA Naturals period cup is designed with special flexy-fit tech which moulds to your unique shape.
Many have called it “the softest cup ever made”, making it the perfect choice for curious first-time users, as well as experienced cup-ers seeking a more comfortable choice.
- 100% medical grade silicone (made by professionals to sit safely inside your body)
- easy removal with handy ridged stem
- super soft and flexible, to mould to your unique body shape
- use for up to 8 years
- comes with an eco-friendly (and very cute) cloth storage pouch
- for every cup sold, we donate one to fight period poverty in Asia
we source our cup from local high-quality production partners to bring you the most comfortable experience. we love it, and so will you!
Period cup FAQs:
About the brand:
LUÜNA Naturals' mission is to ensure everybody has access to toxin and plastic-free period care unhindered by shame, taboos and misconceptions about their bodies. Their goal is to make periods better: for our bodies, our planet, and our communities in need.
Every time a community member or partner purchases LUÜNA period care, we donate a Period Cup or pads to vulnerable communities.
This work is supported by the LUÜNA Period Collective; a global network of social initiatives through which we safely distribute LUÜNA products and educational workshops to those most in need.
In our first year of launch, we raised over 1,000 cups and 10,000 pads for donation.
- Healthy planet-friendly products: We use only certified Organic Cotton and toxin-free materials. better for our bodies and our planet.
- Taboo-free education: We deliver taboo-free education around menstrual health English, Mandarin and Cantonese to corporates, schools and universities across Asia.
- Tackling period poverty: We collaborate with The LUÜNA Period Collective; a network of social initiatives across Asia whose staff and communities we support with donations of period cups and menstrual health workshops.
Our product range uses only the mostly highly-certified materials and you can rest assured, each one is tested and loved by the people behind our brand.
We have a commitment first-and-foremost to ensuring the health of our community and those within vulnerable groups across Asia, whilst striving constantly to reduce our environmental footprint.
This period care line comprises tampons, pads and liners. It’s produced between Germany and Asia, using super soft and hypoallergenic organic cotton that’s certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard.
This standard ensures not only is the cotton produced without the harmful chemicals used in conventional cotton farming, but that ethical standards are maintained along the supply chain. this way, you know your purchase hasn’t come at the cost of someone else’s health and happiness.
All products in our organic cotton line are FDA approved and SGS-tested.
i soon realized that, like me, over 90% of menstruators didn’t know what their period care was made of. we have no idea that the ingredients found in traditional pads and tampons are linked to chronic health issues like endocrine hormone disruption and endometriosis.
we have no idea that they contain materials which take up to 500 years to degrade. we have no idea that our negative period symptoms are often caused by these products, not menstruation itself.
i knew then that I had to do better, for myself, my friends and future generations of women. so I began product development, fundraising and community-building, laying the foundations to launch a new kind of company, one driven by menstruators, that truly exists to make periods better; for our bodies, our planet and our communities in need.- Founder, Olivia Cotes-James
To prove that sustainability is stylish and to make shopping for eco-conscious brands easy and accessible.