Our incense cones are handmade by the indigenous women in the west coast of Ecuador following a recipe containing only native and natural ingredients passed on from one generation to another.
Muyuyo, a plant native to Ecuador, only blooms twice a year, hence a precious ingredient. The cones are a powerful incense for energy cleansing and space clearing.
- 30 / 60 incense cones per pack
- Handmade in Ecuador
- light directly
- intense smoke
- suitable for larger spaces
- an incense cone normally lasts for ~15 minutes
- ingredients: palo santo, muyuyo
- sizes and shapes of cones vary slightly
Palo Santo is a mystical tree that grows on the coast of South America and is related to Frankincense, Myrrh and Copal. It is enjoyed by many for its energetically cleansing and healing properties. It is a strong medicine that has been popularized for its heavenly presence in keeping energies grounded and clear. It creates a pleasant, fresh smoke that works well in keeping away mosquitoes and other flying insects.
Palo Santo is also traditionally used for relieving common colds, flu symptoms, stress, asthma, headaches, anxiety, depression, inflammation, emotional pain and more.
- not recommended for people who are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor's care
- not recommended for people with G6PD deficiency