Organic Cotton Tampons
Organic Cotton Tampons
These non-applicator tampons are made with super soft and breathable organic cotton, keeping our bodies healthy, comfortable and irritation-free.
They come in Regular & Super absorbencies, in boxes of 8 or 16 pcs. We import our organic cotton from farms that have been highly certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard.
- 100% certified organic cotton tampon
- hypoallergenic to keep us irritation-free
- free from pesticides, fertilizers, chlorine, dyes and viscose
- FDA approved and SGS tested
- our boxes use FSC-certified paper made from 100% post-consumer fibers to reduce waste
About the brand:
LUÜNA Naturals' mission is to ensure everybody has access to toxin and plastic-free period care unhindered by shame, taboos and misconceptions about their bodies. Their goal is to make periods better: for our bodies, our planet, and our communities in need.
Every time a community member or partner purchases LUÜNA period care, we donate a Period Cup or pads to vulnerable communities.
This work is supported by the LUÜNA Period Collective; a global network of social initiatives through which we safely distribute LUÜNA products and educational workshops to those most in need.
In our first year of launch, we raised over 1,000 cups and 10,000 pads for donation.
- Healthy planet-friendly products: We use only certified Organic Cotton and toxin-free materials. better for our bodies and our planet.
- Taboo-free education: We deliver taboo-free education around menstrual health English, Mandarin and Cantonese to corporates, schools and universities across Asia.
- Tackling period poverty: We collaborate with The LUÜNA Period Collective; a network of social initiatives across Asia whose staff and communities we support with donations of period cups and menstrual health workshops.
Our product range uses only the mostly highly-certified materials and you can rest assured, each one is tested and loved by the people behind our brand.
We have a commitment first-and-foremost to ensuring the health of our community and those within vulnerable groups across Asia, whilst striving constantly to reduce our environmental footprint.
This period care line comprises tampons, pads and liners. It’s produced between Germany and Asia, using super soft and hypoallergenic organic cotton that’s certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard.
This standard ensures not only is the cotton produced without the harmful chemicals used in conventional cotton farming, but that ethical standards are maintained along the supply chain. this way, you know your purchase hasn’t come at the cost of someone else’s health and happiness.
All products in our organic cotton line are FDA approved and SGS-tested.
i soon realized that, like me, over 90% of menstruators didn’t know what their period care was made of. we have no idea that the ingredients found in traditional pads and tampons are linked to chronic health issues like endocrine hormone disruption and endometriosis.
we have no idea that they contain materials which take up to 500 years to degrade. we have no idea that our negative period symptoms are often caused by these products, not menstruation itself.
i knew then that I had to do better, for myself, my friends and future generations of women. so I began product development, fundraising and community-building, laying the foundations to launch a new kind of company, one driven by menstruators, that truly exists to make periods better; for our bodies, our planet and our communities in need.- Founder, Olivia Cotes-James