Olivia Dress / Sage
Olivia Dress / Sage
Sale Sold out
Regular price $80.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Our Olivia dress is a slim fit with a small straight A-line skirt. Sweep your hair up and show off your beautiful neck and shoulders.
Open back sleeveless midi length dress with adjustable lace-up thick straps, square neckline, decoration buttons down with front slit.
*This dress is made with salvaged limited linen fabric, the surface waffle-textured. It's comfortable to wear in hot weather. Coming in low stocks of indigo and sage colors.
- Medium weight, waffle-textured linen fabric
- Material: 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Non-stretch fabric
- Cut for a regular fit
- Square neckline
- Thick shoulder straps
- Small A-line shirt
- Fixed front buttons down with slit
- Lacing open back
- Center-back zipper
- Eco dry and cleaning recommended
- Our products are made from the recycled inventory of over-produced, leftover fabrics and trims waste from a variety of vendors
- We also prioritize seeking out products of natural/recycled/or plant-based and sustainable textiles for our garments
- Limited edition pieces to reduce textile waste or overproduction
About the brand:
Róu, a Hong Kong-based contemporary fashion brand with a heart consciously nods to sustainability.
"柔" is pronounced "Róu" in Chinese, which in English means softly. "Softly" characterizes the company mindset of making each garment with our care and love by being conscious, ethical of our materials sourcing, design, and manufacturing- all with a moral toward sustainability. Our design mission is to make effortless, timeless silhouettes, sustainable chic style that celebrate women of all shapes, sizes, and ethnicity.
We are consciously sourcing and salvaging quality materials and turn into beautiful one of a kind piece made from what otherwise would be wasted.
To prove that sustainability is stylish and to make shopping for eco-conscious brands easy and accessible.