An organic cotton t-shirt that goes towards helping conserve and protect the world’s ocean.
Did you know that half the oxygen that we breathe in is produced by the ocean and over one million species live in the ocean? At the rate humans are pillaging the oceans, experts are projecting a barren ocean by 2048.
- One size, cold machine wash
- 100% organic cotton - biodegradable & hypoallergenic
- Made in Tirupur, India with our friends @basicsforbasics
- 10% of profits go to support Sea Shepherd
- Every purchase gives back to Sea Shepherd, an international non-profit, marine wildlife conservation organization
- Their mission is to end the destruction of habitat and slaughter of wildlife in the world’s oceans in order to conserve and protect ecosystems and species
- The t-shirts you buy are made ethically and in a worker friendly environment
- Cotton are sourced from GOTS/FLO Fairtrade certified farms and mills
About the brand:
Ula means hidden gems of the sea, and we believe that every treasure curated and created here are hidden gems of the world. Inspired from the colourful streets of india, ula was born from a passion of connecting people and preserving the local art and culture.
We as human beings co-exist. We are interdependent species and we rely on one another for creation and to share the creations with the world.
We believe in purchasing mindfully, while being able to contribute to the global community at the same time to better the lives of others. Our vision is to expand globally consciously, creating communities, jobs, working with artisans and sharing stories.
It is our mission to preserve art and culture through our platform. to serve and showcase the beauty of humanity and human connections.
ula, the art of humanity.