This is an original Mikan, designed and handcrafted in Japan. It is made of antique obi silk, the large belt traditionally worn with a kimono.
The pattern represents a country side landscape, somewhere near a river with various flowers and pine trees. The bag is covered with a water-resistant coating which gives it a wet effect and will help the bag resist stains and avoid wear.
- front and inner: antique Obi fabric (synthetique blend)
- back : 3D mesh polyester & nylon
- matte gold waterproof YKK zipper zipper
- 2 front patch pockets
- YKK plastic buckle / adjustable nylon strap
- height: 19 cm in the center
- width: 18 cm at the bottom 29 cm at the largest
- depth: up to 10 cm