This is an original Mikan, designed and handcrafted in Japan. It is made of antique obi silk, the large belt traditionally worn with a kimono.
The pattern represents gorgeous flowers. The bag is covered with a water-resistant coating which gives it a wet effect and will help the bag resist stains and avoid wear. Beautifully made, study zipper, quality craftsmanship!
*Please note these are custom made-to-order, so you will receive your bag within 4 weeks.
- front part : 100% antique old silk
- back : 3D mesh polyester & nylon
- gold waterproof YKK zipper
- 2 front patch pockets
- YKK plastic buckle / adjustable nylon strap
* Size *
-height: 19 cm in the center
-width: 18 cm at the bottom 29 cm at the largest
-depth: up to 10 cm cm
- height: 19 cm in the center
- width: 18 cm at the bottom 29 cm at the largest
- depth: up to 10 cm