This Róu classic pajama-looking suit set in a silky steel blue will steal the show.Editors' notes:
The top is a tight length hidden-button blouse with over-lapping designed details at collar and cuffs. Slightly dropped shoulder and bishop sleeve.
Bottom with high waisted relaxed straight-leg pants with zipper closure on the side. Both cut for a relaxed fit. The whole set goes well with sneakers or strappy heels.
*This PJ set is made with salvaged limited fabric, the surface with silky finishing. It's comfortable to wear and a timeless set all the time. Made in small batches, so there is very limited stock available.
- Medium weight satin fabric
- 70% upcycled acetate & 30% rayon
- Non-stretch fabric
- Cut for a relaxed fit
- Top / designed shirt collar & cuff
- Top / dropped shoulder
- Top / self-cover buttons
- Top / hidden placket
- Pants / high-waisted with waistband
- Pants / straight wide leg
- Pants / side pockets
- Pants / side zipper
- Eco dry and cleaning recommended
- Our products are made from the recycled inventory of over-produced, leftover fabrics and trims waste from a variety of vendors
- We also prioritize seeking out products of natural/recycled/or plant-based and sustainable textiles for our garments
- Limited edition pieces to reduce textile waste or overproduction
About the brand:
Róu, a Hong Kong-based contemporary fashion brand with a heart consciously nods to sustainability.
"柔" is pronounced "Róu" in Chinese, which in English means softly. "Softly" characterizes the company mindset of making each garment with our care and love by being conscious, ethical of our materials sourcing, design, and manufacturing- all with a moral toward sustainability. Our design mission is to make effortless, timeless silhouettes, sustainable chic style that celebrate women of all shapes, sizes, and ethnicity.
We are consciously sourcing and salvaging quality materials and turn into beautiful one of a kind piece made from what otherwise would be wasted.