Say NO to plastic straws! Help eliminate plastic straws and get yourself a handmade natural bamboo straw.
This is a great eco-friendly, low waste alternative to plastic straws. In the United States and the UK, over 550 million plastic straws are thrown away everyday. 91% of plastic isn't recycled and it can last for up to 450 years in the ocean. Let's help reduce our plastic waste and protect the world's oceans by making the simple swap to a reusable straw.
- 100% natural bamboo
- Reusable and biodegradable
- Extremely strong and durable
- Non-toxic and natural antibacterial
- Handmade in Vietnam
- Length 22cm
How to clean?
Bamboo straws are very easy to clean!
- Boil in a pot of white vinegar for 20 minutes to disinfect and also avoid mould.
- Lay out to dry.
Due to the handmade nature of bamboo straws, the color may vary slightly.
About the brand:
Founded in 2008 by Julia Washbourne, Bamboa’s products are made out of 100% bamboo from sustainable forests in Asia, by local families and communities. All products are produced to the highest environmental and social standards, from the products conception to end of life.
All bamboo items are biodegradable and use sustainable packaging.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on the planet
- Bamboo doesn’t require irrigation or pesticides to grow
- Bamboo releases 35% more oxygen than trees, therefore helps offset CO2
- Bamboo provides a livelihood to rural communities
At Bamboa Home, we constantly keep in mind that resources and energy supplies are becoming scarcer. Therefore we have considered it our calling to help rediscover the beauty and qualities of a sustainable resource: Bamboo.
Bamboa’s mission is to provide attractive, useful and sustainable bamboo products that help rural communities, support local artisans and encourage the use of a sustainable resource.
"We believe that beautiful and durable products should not come at the environment’s expense”
- Julia Washbourne CEO & Founder
To prove that sustainability is stylish and to make shopping for eco-conscious brands easy and accessible.