Bamboo Reusable Face Wipes
- Regular price
- $20.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $20.00 USD
- Unit price
Bamboo reusable face wipes are as soft as silk and make a great addition to a plastic-free bathroom.
Our 100% bamboo fiber reusable face wipes are a great sustainable alternative to disposable facial rounds, single-use wipes, or cotton pads/balls. They're made from a soft terry bamboo that's perfect to use on delicate skin. These wipes have a little fold to put your fingers for easy use.
They are reusable meaning you can just add them to your laundry and wash them. You can either use the supplied linen bag to put them in before the wash cycle or pop them in the net bag which you use to wash delicate underwear and bras.
- Comes as a set of 10 pads
- Packed in a linen bag
- 100% biodegradable
It takes a big leap to reverse our current climate crisis, yet every little step helps. Join us on our mission to protect our beautiful planet!
Here's why these are the more eco-friendly option:
- Wipes are generally made from a combination of things such as polyester, polypropylene (basically plastic) and more natural materials cotton, wood pulp, and rayon fibers, makes them sadly not biodegradable due to the polyester and polypropylene.
- Cotton pads are single use, not reusable and derived from cotton. Cotton unless certified as organic cotton is sadly not a sustainable nor environmentally friendly crop, which requires gallons of water and pesticides.
- Cotton is mostly grown in monoculture and is a very pesticide-intensive crop. Although it is only grown on 2.5% of the world’s agricultural land, it consumes 16% of all the insecticides and 6,8% of all herbicides used worldwide.
About the brand:
Founded in 2008 by Julia Washbourne, Bamboa’s products are made out of 100% bamboo from sustainable forests in Asia, by local families and communities. All products are produced to the highest environmental and social standards, from the products conception to end of life.
All bamboo items are biodegradable and use sustainable packaging.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on the planet
- Bamboo doesn’t require irrigation or pesticides to grow
- Bamboo releases 35% more oxygen than trees, therefore helps offset CO2
- Bamboo provides a livelihood to rural communities
At Bamboa Home, we constantly keep in mind that resources and energy supplies are becoming scarcer. Therefore we have considered it our calling to help rediscover the beauty and qualities of a sustainable resource: Bamboo.
Bamboa’s mission is to provide attractive, useful and sustainable bamboo products that help rural communities, support local artisans and encourage the use of a sustainable resource.
"We believe that beautiful and durable products should not come at the environment’s expense”
- Julia Washbourne CEO & Founder