Frustrated with always being served plastic cutlery or plastic straws when eating out? Swap to reusable utensils and help stop plastic cutlery from ending up in our landfills and oceans.
We have just the set for you: bamboo fork, knife, spoon, chopsticks and a bamboo straw.
Need some light weight eco-friendly zero waste cutlery to have at the ready? This bamboo cutlery set is the perfect plastic-free alternative to take with you everywhere. Bamboo is one of the most sustainable materials and this high quality bamboo cutlery is made to last. Join our mission to save our beautiful planet!
- High quality 100% natural bamboo
- Handmade in Vietnam
- Strong, dense and versatile knife that won't swell or absorb water
- Safe for both adults and children
- Naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial
- Completely biodegradable and eco-friendly
About the brand:
Founded in 2008 by Julia Washbourne, Bamboa’s products are made out of 100% bamboo from sustainable forests in Asia, by local families and communities. All products are produced to the highest environmental and social standards, from the products conception to end of life.
All bamboo items are biodegradable and use sustainable packaging.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on the planet
- Bamboo doesn’t require irrigation or pesticides to grow
- Bamboo releases 35% more oxygen than trees, therefore helps offset CO2
- Bamboo provides a livelihood to rural communities
At Bamboa Home, we constantly keep in mind that resources and energy supplies are becoming scarcer. Therefore we have considered it our calling to help rediscover the beauty and qualities of a sustainable resource: Bamboo.
Bamboa’s mission is to provide attractive, useful and sustainable bamboo products that help rural communities, support local artisans and encourage the use of a sustainable resource.
"We believe that beautiful and durable products should not come at the environment’s expense”
- Julia Washbourne CEO & Founder