Frustrated with always being served plastic cutlery when eating out? Swap to these bamboo chopsticks and help save stop billions of plastic cutleries from ending up in our landfills and oceans.
Need some light weight eco-friendly zero waste cutlery to have at the ready? These chopsticks are the perfect plastic-free alternative to regular chopsticks. Bamboo is one of the most sustainable materials and these chopsticks are made to last. Join our mission to save our beautiful planet!
- High quality 100% natural bamboo
- Handmade in Vietnam
- Strong, dense and versatile chopsticks that won't swell or absorb water
- Safe for both adults and children
- Naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial
Pair with our other reusable cutlery for a complete zero waste dining set.
About the brand:
Founded in 2008 by Julia Washbourne, Bamboa’s products are made out of 100% bamboo from sustainable forests in Asia, by local families and communities. All products are produced to the highest environmental and social standards, from the products conception to end of life.
All bamboo items are biodegradable and use sustainable packaging.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on the planet
- Bamboo doesn’t require irrigation or pesticides to grow
- Bamboo releases 35% more oxygen than trees, therefore helps offset CO2
- Bamboo provides a livelihood to rural communities
At Bamboa Home, we constantly keep in mind that resources and energy supplies are becoming scarcer. Therefore we have considered it our calling to help rediscover the beauty and qualities of a sustainable resource: Bamboo.
Bamboa’s mission is to provide attractive, useful and sustainable bamboo products that help rural communities, support local artisans and encourage the use of a sustainable resource.
"We believe that beautiful and durable products should not come at the environment’s expense”
- Julia Washbourne CEO & Founder