Ayurveda Lit Up Black Tea
Ayurveda Lit Up Black Tea
Spice up your day with this tantalizing and aromatic, deliciously rich fusion of herbs and spice to light up your body and mind.
50gm loose leaf Tea made in Sri Lanka. Bergamot orange flavor with orange peel and cornflower make up the pleasant earl grey tea. Together with the woody yet sweet spicy aroma of ceylon cinnamon & star anise, this full bodied, robust and flavorful tea not only entice the sense, but also brighten your day through improving circulation, fighting the foggy brain & fatigue, boosting immune system, preventing chronic diseases, assisting weight loss & promoting skin elasticity by stimulating the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
Ingredients: Black Tea / Bergamot Flavor / Cinnamon / Cornflower Petals / Orange Flavor / Orange Peels / Star Anise
Ceylon Cinnamon – “true cinnamon”:
- Revving up the digestion and help healthy circulation, so that we can convert food into energy to avoid.
- Prevent & release joint discomfort
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Contains Heart- Healthy compounds, decrease inflammation and raised levels of good cholesterol
- Reduce blood sugar levels & insulin resistance, avoid type 2 diabetes
- Assist lose body fat
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and expectorant properties
- promotes reproductive health in women
- High anti-oxidant properties
- Relieves fatigue and redness of the eyes.
- Stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, promoting skin elasticity protecting it from premature aging and accelerating wound healing
- Used for chronic diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract
Bergamot flavor & Orange Peel:
The uplifting, citrusy-floral fruit of this small tree has a striking, noble aroma that will fill your mind with warm sunshine.
- EU, JAS & USDA Organic Certified & FDA Certified
- Ayurvedic Wellness Blended
- Promotes mind-body-soul balance
About the brand:
Muze represents our gratitude to Wonderful Mother Nature. Our main principles:
- Valuing quality
- Appreciating The Art of Living Well
- Supporting environmental consciousness
- Maintaining concern for sustainability and ethics
- Contributing to the world and local community
- Fulfilling guarantee in organic and fair-trade standards
Nature inspires human beings on Creativity, Science , Nourishment and so on. Ayurveda is one of them. Inspired by Mother Nature , We Re-interpret Ancient Ayurvedic Wisdom in Modern Way and Incorporate Holistic Healthy Lifestyle into People's Daily Life. Ayurveda in Sanskrit means “the Science of Life”.
Ayurveda is a Holistic Healing System originated in India & Sri Lanka more than 5,000 years ago and is often called the “Mother of All Healing." It views humans as a complex whole, including their external / internal environment and derives its practice from universal laws of nature.
It reminds us that the entire web of life is intricately interwoven - the health of the one depends on the health of the many, and that the health of the many in turn depends on the health of the one. We call it the Cycle of Health, and it is where we build our foundation on. We uphold the principles of interdependence - the interdependence of people, ecologies, and economies It is our mission to promote harmonization of mankind's internal and external worlds - To Reconnect your Body, Mind, Spirit & Social Well-being with Nature in the right way.