Red Salt Peanut Chocolate
Red Salt Peanut Chocolate
The first salty flavour of chocolate in our products - Made by the winner of Cocoa of Excellence 2017 - Bali Trinitario cacao bean, Himalayan red salt and organic peanut.
Himalayan red salt consists of more minerals than sea salt, especially lesser-known minerals like strontium and molybdenum, so it tastes different from sea salt, the crunchy peanut, sparkling salty, its in depth complicate and fantastic taste of nutty of cacao is so interesting!
- Organic, Dairy-Free, Vegan
- Net weight: 50g
Ingredients: organic cacao, organic cane sugar, Himalayan red salt, organic peanut
- Fair-Trade to the farmers
- Conservation of the Good species of Cacao
- Protection of Forest
- Not Child Labour production
- Not Mass Machine Production
- Higher Nutritional Value, healthier
- More Dietary Fibre
- More Anti-oxidant, Vitamin and Minerals
- Pure Ingredients of cacao and cane sugar, real fruit, tea and nuts. No artificial or additives
- Lower proportion of cacao butter, thus Less Fat and Lower Calories, higher tolerance to temperature below 28 degree C
- Fine Quality of cacao beans makes fine chocolate
- Authentic Taste and Flavours of chocolate
- Good Chocolate makes you Happier
- Craft chocolate is much better than supermarket commercial chocolate
About the brand:
Craft chocolate is made by raw cacao beans and handcraft on a small scale, with a strong emphasis on the inherent flavor of the beans.
Bean-to-bar chocolate of Chocobien Chocolatier is pure and simple - make chocolate by the cacao beans sourced transparently, to allow people enjoy pure cacao pleasure through the distinct nuanced flavor and texture in our craft chocolate.
We take a meticulous approach to the selection of cacao beans, purchase the cacao beans directly from the cacao farmers at higher price to appreciate their effort on growing the cacao tree and protection of the forest. Further approach to the execution of bean-to-bar chocolate processing methods, including roasting, refining, conching, aging, tempering, moulding, storage, selection of ingredients...etc, health concern likes low calorie and sugar free, we aim to make the delicious and healthiest chocolate.
Cacao beans are the foundation to the sophisticated flavor, aroma and texture in our chocolate bars. We choose the finest single origin cacao beans from farms in Bali, Ecuador Madagascar, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago and Venezuela.
We handcraft our bean-to-bar chocolate in our chocolate factory in Hong Kong, besides fresh and delicious, we make creative and special flavours too!
To prove that sustainability is stylish and to make shopping for eco-conscious brands easy and accessible.