Go plastic-free by making the switch to a 100% organic, sustainable bamboo toothbrush.
- Bamboo toothbrushes clean just as well as plastic ones
- Naturally antibacterial and antifungal, so it's hygienic
- 100% biodegradable handle
- Resistant to natural pests
- Minimal design that's beautiful to look at
Did you know that over 1 billion plastic toothbrushes are thrown away every year, creating 50 million pounds of waste annually?
Billions of plastic toothbrushes reach landfills globally each year and a good portion also land in our waterways, rivers and oceans, harming wildlife and marine life.
Bamboo being the fastest growing plant, that regenerates itself naturally without needing irrigation nor pesticides, the energy that goes into making a bamboo toothbrush is merely a tiny fraction of that which is required to produce the plastic alternative.
The box encasing the toothbrush is made from paper- 100% biodegradable & vegan.
This bamboo toothbrush can be used for just as long as plastic toothbrushes. The brush should be changed every three months. The bristles are medium, not hard nor soft but in the middle.
About the brand:
Founded in 2008 by Julia Washbourne, Bamboa’s products are made out of 100% bamboo from sustainable forests in Asia, by local families and communities. All products are produced to the highest environmental and social standards, from the products conception to end of life.
All bamboo items are biodegradable and use sustainable packaging.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on the planet
- Bamboo doesn’t require irrigation or pesticides to grow
- Bamboo releases 35% more oxygen than trees, therefore helps offset CO2
- Bamboo provides a livelihood to rural communities
At Bamboa Home, we constantly keep in mind that resources and energy supplies are becoming scarcer. Therefore we have considered it our calling to help rediscover the beauty and qualities of a sustainable resource: Bamboo.
Bamboa’s mission is to provide attractive, useful and sustainable bamboo products that help rural communities, support local artisans and encourage the use of a sustainable resource.
"We believe that beautiful and durable products should not come at the environment’s expense.”
- Julia Washbourne CEO & Founder