Bamboo Serving Utensils
- $24.00 USD
- $24.00 USD
These fair trade bamboo serving utensils are great for both entertaining and everyday use.
Hand shaped by a women's group using local bamboo in a Vietnamese village, this bamboo serving utensils are produced to the highest environmental and social standards. 100% natural, high quality, ethically-made, and eco-friendly.
- Hand wash, washing detergent is fine.
- Do not soak.
- After washing, dry immediately.
About the brand:
Founded in 2008 by Julia Washbourne, Bamboa’s products are made out of 100% bamboo from sustainable forests in Asia, by local families and communities. All products are produced to the highest environmental and social standards, from the products conception to end of life.
All bamboo items are biodegradable and use sustainable packaging.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on the planet
- Bamboo doesn’t require irrigation or pesticides to grow
- Bamboo releases 35% more oxygen than trees, therefore helps offset CO2
- Bamboo provides a livelihood to rural communities
At Bamboa Home, we constantly keep in mind that resources and energy supplies are becoming scarcer. Therefore we have considered it our calling to help rediscover the beauty and qualities of a sustainable resource: Bamboo.
Bamboa’s mission is to provide attractive, useful and sustainable bamboo products that help rural communities, support local artisans and encourage the use of a sustainable resource.
"We believe that beautiful and durable products should not come at the environment’s expense”
- Julia Washbourne CEO & Founder