This sustainable biodegradable bamboo fibre bento box is perfect zero waste way to carry your lunch to work, to a picnic, or for snacks.
These cute bento lunch boxes are made from sustainable and biodegradable natural bamboo fibre making them completely safe and natural for you to eat out of. The set comes with a bamboo fibre fork, spoon, and chopsticks secured safely by a stretchy band which also keeps the lunchbox securely closed.
- Made from organic bamboo fibre using FDA approved organic colour
- 100% biodegradable and environmentally-friendly
- Environmentally preferred renewable organic material
- LFGB and FDA certified
- Not microwaveable but can be put into a steamer to heat food
- Dishwasher safe
- Can hold temperatures from -20 to 250 degrees Celsius
About the brand:
Founded in 2008 by Julia Washbourne, Bamboa’s products are made out of 100% bamboo from sustainable forests in Asia, by local families and communities. All products are produced to the highest environmental and social standards, from the products conception to end of life.
All bamboo items are biodegradable and use sustainable packaging.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on the planet
- Bamboo doesn’t require irrigation or pesticides to grow
- Bamboo releases 35% more oxygen than trees, therefore helps offset CO2
- Bamboo provides a livelihood to rural communities
At Bamboa Home, we constantly keep in mind that resources and energy supplies are becoming scarcer. Therefore we have considered it our calling to help rediscover the beauty and qualities of a sustainable resource: Bamboo.
Bamboa’s mission is to provide attractive, useful and sustainable bamboo products that help rural communities, support local artisans and encourage the use of a sustainable resource.
"We believe that beautiful and durable products should not come at the environment’s expense”
- Julia Washbourne CEO & Founder