- Regular price
- $13.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $13.00 USD
- Unit price
While the good ol’ soap and water still remains the most effective method of maintaining our hygiene, hand sanitizer is the best antibacterial on the go method.
Most regular store-bought brands contain nasty chemicals, which tend to remove resident microbes at the expense of lowering your immune system in the long run and can leave you with dry cracked hands making it more susceptible for bacterias to invade your skin.
Our hand sanitizer is made from 70% corn-derived alcohol and essential oil-based. It can eliminate 99.9% of known bacteria and germs, leaves your microbes and immunity in place, all while keeping your hands fresh and moisturized!
As well as being safe for our customers, our spray bottles are safe for the environment: 90% plastic-free, recyclable and refillable!*
What am I?
Our 70% corn derived alcohol Hand Sanitizer is an instant cleaning agent and disinfectant. With our essential oil blend, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Glycerin and Distilled Water, we have created a product guaranteed to moisturise hands and kill germs on-the-go.
How to Use:
- Spray on the palm of each hand, rub your hands together, covering all surfaces of both hands, including the webs of your fingers, thumbs and wrists.
- Rub your hands for at least 20 seconds which should give the product enough time to evaporate.
- Recommended for repeated use.
Insider Tip: Can be sprayed on surfaces likely to be in contact with your body at the gym, toilet, classroom, public transport, elevator, knobs etc.
What am I made of?
- a completely nontoxic and all-natural hand sanitizer is made with 100% pure essential oils, which contain antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties with zero Phthalate or Triclosan.
- eucalyptus essential oil – a proven disinfectant and antiseptic – gives our product a wonderful, fresh and clean fragrance, making it perfect for flu season. Lab studies have supported the use of the Eucalyptus essential oil as it has proven to kill bacteria as well as preventing infections.
- steam distilled from the dried flower buds of the clove place to create a 100% natural clove essential oil containing no additives or fillers.
- clove essential oil is a very powerful cleaning agent with absolutely no additives or fillers. This ingredient also provides our product with a wonderful, spicy after scent, leaving your hands smelling daisy fresh!
- aloe vera, which helps to absorb moisture on dry, rough and sensitive skin. After application of the sanitizer to your palms, the alcohol will evaporate, allowing for the Aloe Vera to form a protective layer on your skin to prevent dryness.
- Our protective formula contains a 70% alcohol content distilled from corn to safeguard skin against bacteria.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water) Distilled, Ethyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Hamamelis (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycerin, Essential Oil Blend (Citrus × limon (Lemon), Syzygium aromaticum (Clove), Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus), Cinnamomum cassia(Cinnamon), Salvia rosmarinus (Rosemary))
*Please visit the Zero Yet 100 office at: Texpo International Limited, 702 Car Po Commercial Building, 18-20 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central between Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm for a refill.
About the brand:
ZeroYet100 is founded on the principle that natural is better. Our products are formulated with ingredients derived from nature with potent innate properties. Thus, nothing toxic yet totally effective.
Our line is free of nasties (i.e. toxic and harmful chemicals) and our ingredient list is transparent and pure. The all-natural products are formulated at our workshop in Hong Kong. The handcrafted products are then housed in recyclable or up-cyclable packaging and labelled with only lamination and plastic free paper product stickers.
Our gender-neutral, toxic-free products are suitable for children, to-be-moms, already grandparents, and everyone in the family!
ZeroYet100 aims to empower you to take the best care of yourself, your loved ones, and the world around you. No compromises required.