The Glow Getter Body Scrub rejuvenates and moisturizes your skin to reveal your inner glow and leaves behind a subtle shimmer.
Cellulite is totally natural (#bodypositivity) but if you’d like to reduce the appearance of it, this scrub tightens the skin by improving blood flow and eliminating excess water.
This scrub features Robusta coffee which not only exfoliates skin, but also removes bacteria and increase blood flow circulation. This reduces the appearance of stretch marks and signs of aging thanks to the high caffeine content.
- Good for all skin types
- Contains cellulite-fighting Robusta coffee which perks up your skin with its caffeine-rich exfoliating properties
- Nutrient-rich sweet almond + macadamia oil which soothes and nourishes your skin with vitamin A and Omega-9
- Brown sugar which not only exfoliates but contains glycolic acid and antibacterial properties that keep your skin radiant and healthy
- Anti-inflammatory rice powder which soothes sunburns, treats acne and prevents fine lines
- Dead Sea salt which increases blood circulation at the skin’s surface
- Synthetic mica* so you glow inside and out
How to use:
- Gently massage the scrub in circular motions on damp skin for a few minutes.
- Give dry skin, scars, stretch marks, and cellulite some extra love and attention.
- Rinse and glow!
Insider tip: After exfoliating, moisture your skin with a body oil to enhance your #glow.
Coffea Robusta Seed Powder (Coffee), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) oil, Sucrose (Brown Sugar), Juglans regia (walnut), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Montmorillonite and Illite (French Pink Clay), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate)Seed Powder, Sodium Chloride (Dead Sea Salt), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Synthetic Mica
*Although ZeroYet100 is committed to creating products that are synthetic-free, in this instance, we have carefully chosen to use synthetic over natural. Not only is lab-made mica more pure and lustrous, but it is also skin-safe and ethically sourced.