Zero Yet 100
Exfoliating Face Wash Powder
Exfoliating Face Wash Powder
The Exfoliating Face Wash Powder features twelve all-natural botanical ingredients that reduce unevenness, deeply hydrate, and pacify aggravated skin.
The powder gently buffs dry skin, draws out oil, treats problem skin, and deeply nourishes. The formula deeply penetrates for a thorough cleanse that brightens your skin which ease use. Best for normal skin.
- pH-balancing French green clay which acts as a magnet for excess oil and orange peel extract which regulates the production of sebum;
- Skin-smoothing soapnut extract (also used to treat eczema, psoriasis, and blackheads);
- Aloe vera leaf powder and Omega 6 rich camelia seed oil hydrate and keep your skin baby soft;
- Hydrogenated jojoba oil and white willow bark extract which gently buff away dry skin;
- A trifecta of anti-inflammatory powders (calendula, rice, and horsetail) which treat blemishes and help your skin retain elasticity;
- Circulation-boosting ginseng powder which protects your skin from free radicals.
How to use:
- Pour a dime-sized amount into your palm.
- Add enough water to make a paste.
- Gently massage it into your skin.
- Rinse off with cold water to tighten your pores.
For best results, follow up it with ZeroYet100’s Nourishing Facial Toner Mist and ZeroYet100’s Day Moisturizing Cream. Use daily.
Insider Tip: You can use this as a mask, too! Instead of water, use toner, yogurt or coconut milk to make a paste. Leave on for 3-5 minutes and rinse off.
Once you’re done with me, you can send the bottle back to ZeroYet100 to get recycled.
Illite, Montmorillonite and Kaolin (French Green Clay), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Salix alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Powder, (Calendula) Officinalis Powder, Sapindus mukorossi (Soapnut) Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Eleutherococcus Senticosus (Ginseng) Powder, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Aloe (Vera) Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Calcium Carbonate
About the brand:
ZeroYet100 is founded on the principle that natural is better. Our products are formulated with ingredients derived from nature with potent innate properties. Thus, nothing toxic yet totally effective.
Our line is free of nasties (i.e. toxic and harmful chemicals) and our ingredient list is transparent and pure. The all-natural products are formulated at our workshop in Hong Kong. The handcrafted products are then housed in recyclable or up-cyclable packaging and labelled with only lamination and plastic free paper product stickers.
Our gender-neutral, toxic-free products are suitable for children, to-be-moms, already grandparents, and everyone in the family!
ZeroYet100 aims to empower you to take the best care of yourself, your loved ones, and the world around you. No compromises required.