The Brightening Face Wash Powder features twelve powerful all-natural ingredients that make your skin glow from within.
The formula gently buffs away dead skin cells, giving way for the purifying and hydrating ingredients to deeply cleanse and nourish your skin.
The powder is formulated with a mix of clay and flower extracts which makes for the most divine sensory experience. When used often, the wash gives way to clear, healthier skin. Best for natural to sensitive skin.
- French rose clay, seaweed powder and oat kernel powder work as a trio to gently cleanse the skin, remove excess dirt and sebum, and slough off dead skin cells
- Calendula and rose petal powder boost collagen and treat problem skin
- Anti-inflammatory turmeric extract, licorice powder and sea buckthorn oil prevent free-radical damage and soothes skin
- Gently exfoliating seaweed powder cleanses and purifies the skin
- Geranium and lavender oil treat acne by regulating sebum production, reducing scarring, and healing open wounds
How to Use:
- Pour a dime-sized amount into your palm.
- Add enough water to make a paste.
- Gently massage it into your skin.
- Rinse off with cold water to tighten your pores.
Insider Tip: You can use this as a mask, too! Instead of water, use ZeroYet100’s Nourishing Facial Toner Mist, honey, yogurt or coconut milk to make a paste. Leave on for 3-5 minutes and rinse off.
Contains 40g of face wash powder. Once you’re done with me, you can send the bottle back to ZeroYet100 to get recycled.
Colloidal Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Powder, Montmorillonite and Illite (French Pink Clay), (Calendula) Officinalis Powder, Rose Canina (Rose) Petal Powder, Hippophae (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Sapindus mukorossi (Soapnut) Extract, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Powder, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Powder, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Powder, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Extract, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Oil, Pelargonium x asperum (Geranium) Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Calcium Carbonate