This bamboo eco-friendly hairbrush helps create sleek and shiny hair without snagging or hair breakage.
- Bamboo pins won't damage the hair like a standard plastic pinned brush
- Rounded ends of the wooden bristles help naturally condition your hair
- Bristles massage scalp to stimulate blood flow which results in healthy hair
- Since the bristles are wide, they're less likely to break your hair when combing
- Made with 100% natural rubber and sustainable bamboo
- Eco-friendly design
- Fully biodegradable (even the pins are bamboo!)
- Bristles are gentle and durable
- Handmade in Vietnam
About the brand:
Founded in 2008 by Julia Washbourne, Bamboa’s products are made out of 100% bamboo from sustainable forests in Asia, by local families and communities. All products are produced to the highest environmental and social standards, from the products conception to end of life.
All bamboo items are biodegradable and use sustainable packaging.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on the planet
- Bamboo doesn’t require irrigation or pesticides to grow
- Bamboo releases 35% more oxygen than trees, therefore helps offset CO2
- Bamboo provides a livelihood to rural communities
At Bamboa Home, we constantly keep in mind that resources and energy supplies are becoming scarcer. Therefore we have considered it our calling to help rediscover the beauty and qualities of a sustainable resource: Bamboo.
Bamboa’s mission is to provide attractive, useful and sustainable bamboo products that help rural communities, support local artisans and encourage the use of a sustainable resource.
"We believe that beautiful and durable products should not come at the environment’s expense”
- Julia Washbourne CEO & Founder