Guilt-free sneakers that are super comfortable, versatile, and made from sustainable materials.
You can never go wrong with these classic sneakers that are made to last. Plus, they employ an ethical supply chain and give back to the community- specifically to young victims of human trafficking.
The natural cork insoles are squishy yet supportive, making these the most comfortable sneakers for walking around. And the 5 dots are super cute right? They're inspired by children's connect-the-dots activity books, because we want to connect a community.
*We're proud to offer free worldwide shipping on these sustainable sneakers.
- Natural rubber compound sole measuring approximately 19mm/.75 inches
- Upcycled leather- derived from discarded leather trimmings, maintaining the premium look & feel of genuine leather
- Upcycled plastic- every pair recycles 5 post-consumer plastic bottles, including the shoelaces!
- Tencel™ fiber lining- known for their softness & sustainable features
- Lace-up front
- Natural cork insole layer- naturally anti-bacterial, anti-odour & sweat-wicking
- Supremely padded variable density insole with arch-support
- Natural rubber compound sole maximising durability & comfort
Size & fit:
- These sneakers are women's EU sizing, we suggest taking .5 sizes up from your normal EU size
- Size chart
About the brand:
Running the rat-race in the high-end fashion and beauty industry for over 10 years, I became very jaded with what I had been doing. I really wanted to do more good for society, and less harm to the environment, and I knew I was not going to achieve that by staying put.
So armed with my keen eye for fashion; and my partner’s know-how in footwear manufacturing as a 2nd generation footwear manufacturer, we set out to create a sneaker brand that would not only allow me to express myself through fashion, but allow me to control how we can do good for the environment and its people.
The name “Lacess” represents how we are all tied together in this community, as we strive to battle against the injustice in our world today. For every pair of Lacess shoes sold, we donate a portion to Compassion First to support the victims of human trafficking.