We're back bigger and better with our sustainability street party in collaboration with The Wild Lot
Nestled on a beautiful street in Sheung Wan! Come shop 10 ethical fashion + local sustainable brands at our ethical marketplace, sip drinks from Taboocha, indulge in delicious bagels from 404 Plant and vegan burgers from Big Dill, all while jamming out to a live DJ.
When: Saturday November 21st
Where: The Wild Lot, Shop B, G/F 6-10 Shin Hing Street, Sheung Wan
- Yunotme: ethically handmade headpieces
- ROU SO: limited edition upcycled fashion
- Plantdays vintage: vintage tees + organic sweatshirts
- Zare: consciously handmade artisan jewelry
- Lacess: sustainable sneakers from upcycled materials
- Lunite Crystals: natural healing crystals
- 404 Plant: droolworthy bagel sandwiches
- Big Dill: drool worthy vegan junk food
- Blue Brew Tea: butterfly pea flower tea
- At The Table: delicious vegan desserts
- WOODCO: handpoured coconut & soy wax candles
- Chezza: sustainable phone cases
*Note we will accept credit cards, cash and PayMe. Food & beverages only accept cash + PayMe.
About The Wild Lot:
A hub, a hive, a home. A space where all can be curious. Discover. Create. Here, anything goes, everything grows. We are The Wild Lot.
We will have a full bar with cocktails provided by Taboocha, local kombucha brewed and bottled in Hong Kong. Also, we will have a live DJ set + vegan burgers and junk food from Big Dill, bagels by 404 Plant and more! If you're looking for a carefully curated ethical shopping experience, or thoughtful consciously collected holiday gift ideas, we have you covered. Come join us and immerse yourself in a one-of-a-kind experience.
Workshop 1: Join our Blue Brew Tea mixology workshop at 2pm
Join us for a fun DIY tea mixology workshop by Blue Brew Tea. Learn how to make colour-changing tea mocktails and cocktails using our sustainably sourced butterfly pea flowers. Impress your friends and become the hostess/host with the mostess!
- 1x butterfly pea flower cocktail/mocktail with gin
- Fresh lavender
- Blue colored ice cubes made with the tea
Tickets are $150 HKD/per person
Limited to 8 spots total. To reserve your spot, WhatsApp us: +852-6084-6655.
Workshop 2: Yunotme founder Gloria Yu will also be hosting a workshop from 3-4pm making the Clementine headband from deadstock textiles
Pick from a selection of specially curated designer and luxury textiles to create your own unique headband!
Tickets are $320/per person
Spots are limited, so WhatsApp us to get your tickets: +852-6084-6655.
On the day, a complimentary embroidery monogramming kit will be offered with every Yunotme Caraway headband purchase.
Workshop 3: Make your own circle hoop embroidery with Stitch Sister at 4pm
This is a really fun, cute DIY project to make for the holidays. Each guest will get their own hoop and learn how to embroider their very own custom design.
Tickets are $450/per person
Spots are limited, so WhatsApp us to reserve your spot: +852-6084-6655