A rose scented Moroccan argan oil rejuvenating serum that will transform your skin.A romantic and sensual bouquet with delicate effluves formula that prevents skin breakouts, brightens and reduces skin irritation.
How to use:
On clean, damp skin, gently massage 2-3 drops over the entire face and neck. Day after day, you will feel your face to retrieve an unbelievable skin tone, compact texture and elasticity.
100% natural, organic & cruelty-free. 60 ml.
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Parfum.
- Each ingredient has been chosen and sourced with integrity from local Moroccan communities
- Certified by ECOCERT
- Fair-trade initiative
- Completely plastic-free
- Packaging made from 100% recycled materials
- Bottles made with high-quality glass that can be recycled and repurposed
- 2% of every product purchased is dedicated to cooperatives destined to help Berber women that hand produce our raw materials get a proper education and a decent income to live and take care of their families
- 1% is spread to international charities protecting children and women around the world
About the brand:
Away from everyday stress, pollution, industry and modern lifestyle, women in North Africa, Morocco have been using natural and totally different beauty methods and rituals for generations. Trusting mother earth’s boon, they have been using ashes as eyeliner, poppy powder as lipstick and eyeshadow and above all they used a mysterious golden oil for almost everything from skin breakouts to fine lines and wrinkles, which gave them a perfect bright baby skin no matter their age.
Kernel's founder wanted cosmetics that embodied luxury, efficiency and harmlessness at the same time. A brand that frees Women from everyday hard routine. Allaying tradition, Moroccan beauty secrets, French quality and savoir faire they created a brand gathering all the standards they believed in. They named it ‘Kernel’.
Combining years of scientific research in Aromatherapy, Kernel provides you with Morocco’s best-kept beauty secrets that achieve wonders for both skin and mind.