Our charcoal detox mask is formulated with natural ingredients that act as a magnet for buildup and impurities.
This charcoal mask can be used anywhere on the body: armpits, face, or even legs! It's great for removing toxins and exfoliating. Includes 45 grams of the charcoal detox mask.
- toxin-busting and nutrient-rich bentonite clay;
- collagen-boosting and odor-absorbing food-grade diatomaceous earth;
- apple cider vinegar which restores your pH balance busts microbes, and gently exfoliates your skin;
- antioxidant-rich licorice extract which also has anti-aging and skin-soothing properties;
- witch hazel extract which prevents inflammation and neutralizes free radicals;
- sage extract, which promotes cell regeneration and fights against free-radical damage;
- soothing and protecting hops extract which improves skin texture with consistent use;
- vitamin-rich and anti-inflammatory Aloe vera;
- and cleansing and toning rosewater.
How to Use:
- Spread a thick layer of the mask onto clean, dry armpits.
- Relax for 10-15 minutes as the mask dries.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Use daily for 7-10 days when transitioning to natural deodorants, then use once per week as needed.
Insider Tip: Mask your pits just before you hop into the shower. While you wait for the mask to dry, treat yourself to a collagen-boosting body scrub or a deep cleansing face wash.
Once you’re done with me, you can shoot us a message and send the bottle back to us to get recycled.
Distilled Water, Rosa (Rose) Water, Bentonite Clay, Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, *Apple Cider Vinegar, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) Extract, Hamamelis (Witch Hazel) Extract, Salvia officinalis (Sage) Extract, Humulus lupulus (Hops) Extract, Aloe barbadensis miller (Aloe Vera) Extract, *Virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Activated Charcoal *certified organic
About the brand:
ZeroYet100 is founded on the principle that natural is better. Our products are formulated with ingredients derived from nature with potent innate properties. Thus, nothing toxic yet totally effective.
Our line is free of nasties (i.e. toxic and harmful chemicals) and our ingredient list is transparent and pure. The all-natural products are formulated at our workshop in Hong Kong. The handcrafted products are then housed in recyclable or up-cyclable packaging and labelled with only lamination and plastic free paper product stickers.
Our gender-neutral, toxic-free products are suitable for children, to-be-moms, already grandparents, and everyone in the family!
ZeroYet100 aims to empower you to take the best care of yourself, your loved ones, and the world around you. No compromises required.