A minimalist silk bodysuit with a 90s-inspired draped cowl neckline and spaghetti straps.
A perfect staple to match with casual or work outfits to show subtle elegance and style. Designed for layering, or worn on its own. Seamless full coverage back.
Dry clean only. 100% Silk. Lining: 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex.
Model wears a size S. Size chart.
- We are committed to make not only high quality garments, but also to be a sustainable fashion brand.
- All of our bodysuits are manufactured in small batch production and sourced only from our boutique factory with strong ethics and fair treatments to its workers.
- We also prioritize usage of sustainably-grown or recycled materials using low-impact processes to produce, such as modal, organic cotton and peace silk.
- We upcycled fabrics from our production to create new styles to reduce waste to the environment.
- We adopt an eco packaging model for all of our shipments with usage of bio-degradable materials.
- Our designs are timeless and made to last.
- We will continue to take initiatives to improve our entire supply chain to minimize our carbon footprint and production of waste.
About the brand:
Founded in 2018 in Los Angeles and currently based in Hong Kong, Annibody creates high quality bodysuits to celebrate freedom and beauty of women bodies with a minimalist aesthetic.
Named after the word “any body”, Annibody is made for women in different shapes and sizes. Here we care about your body and your well-being. By sourcing only fabrics up to the softest and finest standard, each style is made to hug and fit your body comfortably.
The essential collection features functional bodysuits perfect for everyday styling and layering outfits, thoughtfully designed to help you save time getting dressed. They are easy to mix-and-match, for fun, for work, and for bed.
Restrictive and uncomfortable clothing stress you out and gradually lower your quality of life. When you wear what makes your body feels free and good, that uplifts your mood. By making a conscious decision about what to wear, we can improve our mind and body wellness.
We believe freedom and confidence in a loved body and happy soul. We talk about how to love your body more, step by step. We connect people who share similar values to uplift each other. We share stories of strong women who touched lives and made a difference. We offer hands-on advice on styling and personal growth so that you can become a better version of yourself. We bring attention to topics that matters to broaden your horizon. We support body positivity movements at every step of the journey.